Subheading

Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees?

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Why not try something new?

Because there is nothing new under the sun. People have always found a way to share thoughts and stories, sounds, images, and whatever other detritus of experience they manage to drag back to the campfire. This time, however, the tribes are scattered, and I am lost. It's time to build a better campfire. Good thing I'm an eagle scout.

Content and design will be forthcoming as I find time. I'm a little pinned down at the moment, what with the Minnesota Bar exam coming up in a few weeks. If I have a spastic start, let's all just wink and blame the law. That works well enough in most of my livelihood.  For design, I'm thinking maybe backwoods. For content, I make no guarantees. Something will happen here, and that's the best I can say for it.

1 comment:

  1. Ben,

    You must go to the Dagobah System.

    I know what you're thinking. "Dagobah System?!"

    There you will meet Yoda, the Jedi Master who once instructed me.

    Ben. Dagobah System.

    ReplyDelete